AM I wrong???

Options
naner
naner Posts: 110
A good friend of mine did something i asked her not to do!!!!!
( she put a picture of me on her myspace) I know its stupid and i shouldnt be mad about it, but i asked her not to and she did it neways!! Should i be mad at her?????

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I would call or e-mail her and ask her nicely to take it down...just leave it at that, don't mention that u asked her not to put it up etc
    If she didn't take it down after asking her , then I would be angry

good luck, kim
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I would call or e-mail her and ask her nicely to take it down...just leave it at that, don't mention that u asked her not to put it up etc
    If she didn't take it down after asking her , then I would be angry

good luck, kim
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    sure, be mad, I would be. I mean, you ask a friend to respect your wishes, and they should. I mean, does she have any footing here? Was it a picture of you AND someone else she wanted up there? I could AT LEAST understand that, still wouldn't be right, but I could understand.
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Maybe not mad...but, disappointed for sure. You definitely have the right to ask that it be removed immediately. If she doesn't take it down, then move on to mad! :wink:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I hate when people put pics of me up when I say I hate them.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    You are not wrong for being upset. But I would go to her in a very kind way and say Hey, I do not want my picture on your myspace could you please take it off. If she is a good friend that cares and respects you then she would remove it asap. She may have forgotten that you said you did not want it on there. So give her the opportunity to do the right thing.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I'd be ticked. Not everyone needs or wants to be put out there. You need to tell your friend exactly what you want and if she is a true friend she will understand and take the pic down :flowerforyou:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Sometimes friends think it is funny to do something to see your reaction. I could understand why you should be upset. She needs to take it off and respect your choice. If she is really a friend she would take it off, actually not even put it up in the first place. Don't be MAD at her though, its just Myspace. Just ask her to take it off and make sure to explain to her that when you say something you really mean it.