40 mins of less

Options
I'm looking for a good new workout regimen that I can do in the morning (at home). I run in the evenings so I'll need something quick before going to work. I've done Insanity (2 rounds), P90x (2 rounds), bootcamp, and Crossfit....any ideas? I hear Body Revolution is good?

Replies

• kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A lot of people on here use Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred that I've noticed.
    I have it, haven't tried it yet. People see amazing results with it though and I believe it is just around 25 mins
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I do a regimen of quick body weight exercises in the mornings to wake up, start my metabolism, and warm up my muscles. These require no equipment and take around 10-15 minutes. I always end up sweating!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You tube Zuzka Light and the ZWOW's are pretty good. Bodyrock also has quick effective workouts.
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well since you are used to P90X and Crossfit, why not make your own interval workout from the exercise that you have done? I think JM might be easy for you if you have done Crossfit before. There are tons of websites and videos on youtube (Zuzana Light) that does AMARP for 10 mins. Maybe you can combine 3 different sets together to make it intense for 30 mins.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    How many people are thinking about suggesting sex?
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 of JM 30 Day Shred... lost 2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my stomach already. The first two levels are each 27 minutes from start to finish; not sure about level 3 yet since I just started level 2.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options

I love this idea. And it is a lot of fun too. :)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options

I love this idea. And it is a lot of fun too. :)

That sounds great, but what would you do with the other 38 minutes? :laugh:
  • kapspecial
    kapspecial Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just ordered that Jillian Michaels 30 day shred...cant wait to try it!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I lost 11 inches and 6lbs with 30 day shred. It's about a 30min workout. Doing Ripped in 30 now and hoping for similar results! Good luck!

Sex would be nice, but does it ever last for 40 minutes? Maybe that's just me, we have 4 kids so quick and satisfying works for us! :wink: