Chicken Roman Noodles..

Options
Brittany_Kayy
Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
I'm really wanting some today... I havn't had them in months, but my 2 year old son was asking for them so I made him some. He likes when I drain the water out of them for him, but I like to keep the water in.. it's so yummy..

My qeustion is I wonder how bad they are.. I havnt eatin much today becuase I dont feel good. Burned from the tanning bed, im sweaty, its raining outside...

I'm off to see if I can find them in the food diary on here...
HAh

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The sodium from the "flavor packet" is what is so bad about them.

I had half a block of the noodles for lunch, with 1/4 of the packet, corn and black beans added in. It was yummy, but still high in sodium.
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    They're 380 calories per block too, and not very filling.
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Calorie-wise, they aren't terrible - As Lauryn says it's the sodium that kills. I think they're 370-380 for a package. (I eat them all the time cause I'm a poor college student and they're like 20 cents a package). You can find them under 'Soup - Ramen, chicken' or something like that.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I ate half the block.. It was yummy. And with my workout I do everyday I burn 300 calories so I'm sure I'll work it out. Im pretty filled. I'll deff. hold over until dinner which I plain on eating grilled chicken pulled apart ontop of a salad :)