toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
Even looking at this just makes my stomach turn! :laugh:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6498304/

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Omg that thing is HUGE and how could you eat that?! 1400 calories on a burger is completely insane! 2/3 of a lb of beef as well, wow...
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I like that the nutritionist says they should post the calories. Although I know Carl's Jr (same company) displays the nutristion info in the lobby and who on earth would think that is healthy?!?! The sad thing is my brothers would probably eat it with fries...
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be sick :sick:

That's beyond disgusting!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    I will have to say I remember when we used to eat there quite a bit and loved their burgers. Luckily there ins't one in Columbus.

But I will have to say that burger is just toooooo much. That is a meal for 4 for 2 days. :tongue:

It's amazing how our ideas on food change so much as we start to eat healthier and be lose weight.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I've got you all beat....

DOUBLE CORONARY BURGER
    Topped with two fried eggs, four slices of American
    cheese, and 5 slices of bacon, with two grilled cheese
    sandwiches replacing the buns.

This is burger is from The Vortex in Atlanta. I have know idea what the cal count is but I don't want to know (not that I'd eat it..no meat for me).
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    You know what the truly sad thing is? Before I started this healthier lifestyle as well as exercising and whatnot, I would have eaten that burger and I may have still been hungry after it. I would have known that it was terrible for me and I would be aware that it probably had the calorie count that would match what I should have in an entire day, but I would still eat it.

Now? Not so much. I can only sit here and think about how much exercise I would have to do to get back on track if I ate something like that. I can only think that I wouldn't be able to eat for two days in order to get my fat and sodium evened out.

Progress is a wonderful thing.:laugh: