Single Ladies Thread :)

Options

Replies

• CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is the part where I'm suppose to come up with something clever....I got nothin'
    Enjoy being single! I love it!
  • toosywoots
    Options
    You can add me to the single and widowed list. Retired so far. Not looking for someone wanting the skinny ninny. My husband died a year ago. Not really looking for a husband just yet but a date would be nice with someone from the 58-65 yrs. bracket. Needs to have high moral values and love my two dogs. Believe strongly in peace and quiet. I love traveling, reading, music, theater, movies.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l7dgyu4UGz1qcfba3o1_500.gif

This is sooo funny!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm single and for now....I'm happy.
  • InIt2WinIt
    Options
    Recently ended a 4 yr relationship! Single, playing, & never been happier!! :-)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    <
    Single in KY ;)
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I'm single in MO!! =)
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    <---- Single in CO, but I love this:
    I prefer the term quirkyalone.
    Def:
    Quirkyalone: n. a person who enjoys being single (or spending time alone) and so prefers to wait for the right person to come along rather than dating indiscriminately; relishing equal doses of solitude and friendship; attracted to freedom and possibility.
  • avalonmaiara
    Options
    pretty happy being single right now :) ...although watching the notebook isn't helping :p
  • ashalabrown
    Options
    Single KS girl!!!:drinker:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Single... mostly because this area isn't knowfor tall guys, and the shorter ones lack the confidence for this much woman! lol

Not to say that I'm not dating, I'd just like to settle it down soon lol
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    <
    single for a whole 7 days. LOL
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Single... mostly because this area isn't knowfor tall guys, and the shorter ones lack the confidence for this much woman! lol

Thats why I LOVE a tall man! 6 ft or taller please. :) I like to have to look up at a guy and see him looking down at me. Something about it just makes me swoon.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Single! My city lacks good men :grumble:

This is true. I almost get into a fight every time I'm in Corpus. Guys there are ****s.

Exactly! They'll try to fight with girls too, it's awful

so how you doin?

wNa8W.gif

^^LOL

ok, that's the last gif in this thread, i swear.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Thats why I LOVE a tall man! 6 ft or taller please. :) I like to have to look up at a guy and see him looking down at me. Something about it just makes me swoon.

Well, ladies, stay outta South Texas!! lol I'm 6-foot and the average man here is probably 5'8"!
  • Quasita
    Options

Haha dude, I'm 6'1", so when I get to look up, it's like the heavens opened up and sent me an angel.
  • Quasita
    Options

Well, ladies, stay outta South Texas!! lol I'm 6-foot and the average man here is probably 5'8"!

Houston currently has possession of one of my favorite tall men EVER... Dizzamn them for stealing him lol
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm only 5'4" So I pretty much have to look up to everyone. haha
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Yep, that's me! :)
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Houston currently has possession of one of my favorite tall men EVER... Dizzamn them for stealing him lol

Who do we have???