Ricecake toppings...?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter or PB2 w/banana - if you have the extra calories add mini chocolate chips and/or honey
  • gabriellejmgb
    Options
    Mmmm. I love the creamy whipped honey, or Zurgut ( red pepper spread), or hummus, or burcetta, or bananas and almond butter.

For sweet, I would stick with creamy whipped honey.......YUM! Want some just thinking about it.

I use the Burcetta and parmesan cheese to make mini pizzas. ( I know I am spelling burcetta wrong)

Hummus and cucumber ( or jalapenio) for a quick open faced snack
  • rhan90
    rhan90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love some philly or laughing cow cheese. Also, most amazing thing ever is caramel rice cakes (Sunrice brand) - they taste like sweet popcorn and don't need a topping (although you can still put stuff on there :) ). They also come in Apple cinnamon and honey flavours.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I buy the Quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes and top those with either peanut butter or light cool whip
  • athenanehta
    Options
    Nutella and banana!

YES! I've been eating this for years!
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    I like my teeth on top of them...

haaaaa

erm i like rasberry jam, choc spread or cheese spread with sweet chilli sauce
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I find anything works really, but I personally love them topped with cheese/a soft boiled egg/cream cheese + strawberries/cream cheese + cucumber/chocolate spread/pb + banana.
  • Kristy161089
    Options
    I love avocado and gherkins. Filling and sweet!

Also have peanut butter, nutella or ham, cheese and tomato :)
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    MARMITE!!!!!

It's awesome! :D
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I like mine with savory things...a slice of low-fat bacon or ham, mustard spread with bacon bits, tomato and cream of balsamico...
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just discovered ricecakes a few weeks ago and am addicted to them lol !! I LOVE sandwich fillers on top of them ...

like tuna mayo, tuna and sweetcorn
    egg mayo
    or philidelphia and ham .. with some salad. they are sooo tastey xxxx
  • JodiHop
    JodiHop Posts: 25
    Options
    bump..
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    peanut butter with raisin topping. make a vegetable pizza out of it. Use low fat cream cheese or laughing cow cheese and top it off with vegetables .
  • Froggy1986
    Options
    Tomato with cottage cheese and gherkins is really nice and healthy, as long as you don't overdo the cottage cheese
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi,

This is strange for me to read...
    I eat them plain, with nothing, as a snack. Never thought of adding something to it.
    I do not like nutella or peanut butter (to sweet for my taste), but I took note of some of your ideas.

• allie_girl
    Options
    I love them with almond butter for a sweet snack...

For salty, I go with either cottage cheese or tuna fish... YUM. Less calories then bread and just as tasty and filling!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Red Devil Hot Sauce.......
  • twimom03
    twimom03 Posts: 19
    Options
    Spread red pepper hummus on rice cake and top with thin cucumber slices and low fat feta cheese....SO GOOD!!! I use the lightly salted.