Greek Yogurt

Options
oreyna
oreyna Posts: 88 Member
Gotta say...Chobani Greek Yogurt is really good. Lots of Protein and low fat & low sodium. Mix in some almonds and you are set :tongue:

Replies

• zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I love Greek yoghurt. Don't have Chobani here but I have Total (the 0% one) every day. It's AWESOME.
  • ArtsyRachel
    ArtsyRachel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've grown quite fond of Greek yogurt myself. I have the Fage 0% in my fridge just waiting to be eaten. =)
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani. I'm thinking about some I have in the fridge right now. Glad you posted this, gonna search online for some coupons. It's pricey.
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I've grown quite fond of Greek yogurt myself. I have the Fage 0% in my fridge just waiting to be eaten. =)
    I think that's the same one that's called Total over here. Love it!
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pricey??? Oops...I snatched one of my wife's on the way out the door this morning...lol Gotta love community property!!!
  • ArtsyRachel
    ArtsyRachel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think that's the same one that's called Total over here. Love it!

It's delicious! I love pairing it with fruit like strawberries and raspberries too. Gives it that little extra sweetness.
  • bluebirdbeetle1202
    Options
    I can't stand fat free greek yogurt, blech! I buy the full fat kind, and use only a little at a time. An 8oz serving has almost 20g of fat, so I usually only eat an ounce or two at a time. It makes an awesome dip for fruit, or blended in a smoothie :) I originally started buying it for my super-skinny kids, but one taste and I was in love :)
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% is my fave, mix in walnuts and fruit and I have a breakfast that lasts.
  • hollymedic
    Options
    The Fage 0% with the fruit mix in's is amazing. Love the rasberry! Great way to get a bunch of protein.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the plain Greek Yogurt at all. I recently found Okios & I am in love! Has to have the fruit on the bottom though, or it is like eating sour cream to me.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I don't like fage because the main ingredient in the "fruit" mixture is sugar. Also contains corn starch.

I personally prefer Chobani or Oikos if I need to have the fruit mixed in... But plain or vanilla greek yogurt with fresh berries is my absolute favorite!!
  • AngelaR1
    AngelaR1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love the Danone Oikos Vanilla Greek yogurt but hate that it has to much fat and sugar!!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    It's all delicious, but this one in particular:

chobani_6oz_appcinna_n.png
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Full Fat Fage Greek Yogurt is it for me.

I eat lots of fat. I have to.

This stuff is amazing, though.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I always get the 0% kind from Trader Joe's ... almost every night I work out, I have it with some vanilla protein powder and chocolate chips when I get home from the gym. Delish!
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I love greek yogurt! I have been buying plain and adding french vanilla stevia drops. Delish.
  • artemisnyc
    Options
    Cabot full fat or Fage 2% with lots and lots of buckwheat honey
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I eat Greek yogurt almost every weekday. It started with Chobani, then I realized Dannon Oikos tastes better. Then I realized Fage Total 0% actually tastes BEST. This week I have Yoplait (for the first time-- not bad! possibly best for the Greek-yogurt-uninitiated?) just because I had a coupon. Love the stuff.
  • LailaJ48
    LailaJ48 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup, it's the favorite at our house too!
  • wonderkitten711
    wonderkitten711 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It's all delicious, but this one in particular:

chobani_6oz_appcinna_n.png

Oh man, that's my favorite too!