First Major Goal Accomplished

Options
I did my weigh in this morning and was pleasantly surprised to discover I have reached my first major goal! I have offically lost 50 pounds and gone down 4 sizes! I feel so much better than I did 6 months ago. When I started my weigh loss adventure, I wieghed 349 pounds and wore a size 32w. As of today, I weigh 299 pounds and wear a 26w. The first time I have weighed under 300 pounds in 5 years!!!! Now on to my next set of goals! Minor goal is to lose a total of 75 pounds. Major goal to lose a total of 100 pounds. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping their goals in mind. Remember just take one day at a time!!

Anna

Replies

• clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    congrats! That's awesome!!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats on reaching your goal.
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done Anna! That is awesome! I'm just over a quarter of the way through what I want to lose - concentrating on getting to that halfway benchmark. I've promised myself some lovely presents at the halfway mark, and of course at the all-the-way mark :-)

Make sure you reward yourself for your efforts so far with something that you will be able to keep and remember, and look at if at any point you find yourself struggling on the way to the finish line. Keep at it! What a fabulous accomplishment, literally the best and most worthy thing you will do in your whole life for yourself.

Vara
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    way to kick (or lose!) butt!!! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!