naked in the tanning bed

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Baseball sock and 2 pasties wiff tassels...
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i used tanning beds last year and just covered my eyes
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wondering too. I don't go to tan beds anymore but I did once burn my nipples. Ouch !
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Neverused one but...naked by a friends pool, seem to be a common thread, and fell asleep....:tongue:

..OMFG I couldn't walk let alone put pants on! Burnt *kitten* is not something you ever want to have....:frown:

..burt another "part" since.... but that hurt less? :noway:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    A Crown Royal bag!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    A Crown Royal bag!

Aren't those lyrics in a Robert Earl Keen song? :)
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Google "tanning manhood" and check the first results (manhood.mb.ca). :laugh:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's dark enough as it is, I don't need to tan it.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love all the guys answers....I have LOL many times
  • THERubberDucky
    Options
    Dont lay in the tanning bed. You'll get skin cancer. Be proud to be pale.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i was in the ER a few years back and they put a woman in the next room, not actual rooms we were only seperated by a curtain and i heard her tell the ER Dr. that she was in a stand up tanning bed and she was rubbing lotion on her side and when she turned her nipple ring got cought on the guard and ripped her nipple. i almost fainted listening to her, then the dr, told her he needed to clean it and then stitch the area ......in the muther f**king nipple!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I tan right before I head to FL. so I wont get burned by the FL. sun. I dont tan naked just pull down my boxer briefs as far as possible .
  • bigdogc23
    bigdogc23 Posts: 66
    Options
    Rarely??? buhahahahahaha
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I don't use tanning beds but when I do sunbath I do so without anything, as random white lines look a little strange.
  • bigdogc23
    bigdogc23 Posts: 66
    Options
    I put a cocktail umbrella on it to keep it shady!!! JK''ing... I always thought that is how people tanned butt naked....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Ok so any guys lay naked in the tanning bed?? If so what do you cover your manhood with or do you cover it lol
    Funny story.

When I used to compete, we had to tan since there really wasn't any good "coloring" back at that time. Usually I would tan with my competition suit on, but noticed that if it slipped up a little, there was a significant difference in skin color. So one day I decided to not wear my suit. I had been tanning for 30 minutes at a time up to that point so I continued.
    The next day, I was sunburned on my butt and in my groin area. And of course it hurt, so any movement was excruciating. A few days later it itched sooooo bad. Scratching my *kitten* and groin must have made it look like I had crabs.
    I never went nude again in the bed.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I wear those boy shorts so i can see my tan line, stupid huh.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Baseball sock and 2 pasties wiff tassels...

LMAO at the mental picture :laugh:
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I only cover my eyes. Hate having tan lines on me. :wink: I love that my gym has a tanning bed so I get everything in one trip. :love: I don't get sunburned through out the summer if I start in the tanning bed early spring. :happy:
    I've always known that not all women tan naked, but I honestly never thought about how men tan. I love these sarcastic responses. :laugh:
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    up date.....they make a product called the MR. MANLY LOL that is like a snuggie for a male lmao is all I can say