Women... Work-out pants!

Options

Replies

• maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    haha I don't even worry about panty lines... I doubt anyone's lookin' at my butt, and if they do, well then panty lines will make them turn away(; lololol
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    ah I'm not that bothered so I wear my regular huge knickers that cover my belly button.
  • bunnzye2
    bunnzye2 Posts: 56
    Options
    ONE SIZE TOO SMALL SPANDEX CAPRI UNDERNEATH THE RIGHT SIZE SPANDEX CAPRI.
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    I think if I wore thongs to work out, I would saw myself in half!! LMAO!!

^^^^. Hilarious, I wear whatever is comfortable, because I hate chafing or tugging or any other reason that forces me to readjust and lose focus. For spinning I find the tight stretchy lycrapants most comfy and I don't care about panty lines at the gym
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I don't have that problem right now, as I have no tight workout pants. But when I was younger, I didn't worry about panty lines when I was working out. I was at the gym to get in shape and not impress anyone.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    My regular undies - really don't care if I have a panty line that shows. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

^^ This!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    With my saddle bags, I have panty lines even if I go commando.. so I wear undies. Doesn't matter which kind.
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    thong - always. A little piece of fabric up the butt or a whole pair of granny panties? THONG
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My regular undies - really don't care if I have a panty line that shows. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Agreed.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Regular Cotton panties . My lips need to breathe.. hehehe
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Girls boxer style panties.

This ^
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    thongs
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's briefs.

Typically, I wear his basketball shorts, so I don't worry about the panty line showing, but if I haven't shaved my legs in a while, I wear pants with briefs.
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    i suggest you wear regular cotton undies as they breathe and dont become all horrible and icky with perspiration. when your exercising you should really be wearing anything tight as it can cause skin irritation and other problems. i wear everything cotton underneath my clothes and prefer to wear my baggy three quarter lenght combats. after al whear am i gunna put my ipod when ive got no pockets in anything else.
  • happypath101
    Options
    If you have a Superstore near you, you might want to try the cotton thongs from Joe. They are really comfortable. And they're cheap too. So, if you don't like them, you haven't spent a fortune.
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think if I wore thongs to work out, I would saw myself in half!! LMAO!!

You are hilarious!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

yup yup i second this!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I love stuff that has the underwear built in -- no creeping!

But otherwise, cheeky panties with a little bit of lace usually don't show panty line -- I have a few pairs of the cotton Victoria's Secret PINK that are perfect. I work in scrubs, too, so I use this underwear under those as well!
  • HardcorePork
    HardcorePork Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i suggest you wear regular cotton undies as they breathe and dont become all horrible and icky with perspiration. when your exercising you should really be wearing anything tight as it can cause skin irritation and other problems. i wear everything cotton underneath my clothes and prefer to wear my baggy three quarter lenght combats. after al whear am i gunna put my ipod when ive got no pockets in anything else.

Yea, you try wearing cotton on a 2 hr run when it's 40 degrees out. Let me know how *that* goes
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I wear "boy shorts" they work great!

me too ;)