Describe your personal trainer

Options
Who is your personal trainer? Mine is a wonderful girl named Lilly. Last Labor Day, my first personal trainer, Herb, died unexpectedly. He had had cancer for some time, and it finally got the better of him. That was such a horrible day for me - my work out buddy was gone. We were together for years.

In December, I found Lilly, my new trainer. She is delightful, but a little scatterbrained at times. It's so easy for her to get distracted while we're working out together. Herb was always focused and didn't mind how crazy I acted when I was working up a sweat. Lilly is still trying to get used to her crazy client.

I lost 50 lbs with Herbie over two years of hard work. Unfortunately, I gained it back, and when Herbie got sick, we had to stop working out together, it was too much for him to keep up. But boy am I being pushed by Lilly - who is always ready to put me through my paces! She won't stop until I force her to.

The best part of having Lilly as my personal trainer is the fee she charges -- one biscuit at the end of our workout. All I have to do is reach into a box, grab a treat and give it to her.

No fancy gyms or equipment for me -- my dogs are my motivation.