Free workouts

Options
Hey guys, I'm sure you all already know this but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway... On www.exercise.tv you can watch full length workouts for free! And if you have On Demand cable, too. I just found this and wanted to share in case I wasn't the last person to find out :wink:

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Thanks, I didn't know that! On some cable, there is a channel called Fit TV that shows you all these workouts that you can do without buying DVDs.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I didn't know that! On some cable, there is a channel called Fit TV that shows you all these workouts that you can do without buying DVDs.

FItTV is exclusive to DirecTV subscribers and I love that station. They have everything from Namaste Yoga to intense body cardio workouts with Gilad. They also have cooking shows that show you how to cut down in calories with healthier choices and even for people who dont have time to go to the gym this channel has shows that have 2 trainers that come to your house to find household items that you can work out with. Fun channel.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    How do you find that on On Demand? I have on demand but cant seem to find it
  • beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Click "On Demand"
    Then click "Sports & Fitness" (it's the 6th one down for me)
    Then click "Exercise TV" (4th one down for me)
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options

FItTV is exclusive to DirecTV subscribers and I love that station. They have everything from Namaste Yoga to intense body cardio workouts with Gilad. They also have cooking shows that show you how to cut down in calories with healthier choices and even for people who dont have time to go to the gym this channel has shows that have 2 trainers that come to your house to find household items that you can work out with. Fun channel.

FitTV is also on Cox Digital Cable...I love sitting in the recliner watching them work out! :laugh:
  • rockchic9382
    Options
    I was just going to say the same thing....FitTV is definitely NOT exclusive to DirectTV. ExerciseTV however, in my opinion is way better than fitTV. THey change up some of the workouts monthly so you don't get bored whereas fitTV has the same workouts over and over just in a rotation. I used fitTV for almost a year and found myself getting bored because I had already done the workouts so many times.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I was just going to say the same thing....FitTV is definitely NOT exclusive to DirectTV. ExerciseTV however, in my opinion is way better than fitTV. THey change up some of the workouts monthly so you don't get bored whereas fitTV has the same workouts over and over just in a rotation. I used fitTV for almost a year and found myself getting bored because I had already done the workouts so many times.

Yeah! I was starting to think that. So they don't change up their workouts at all? I don't have DirectTV, but I'm getting it in a few weeks. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

FitTV is also on Cox Digital Cable...I love sitting in the recliner watching them work out! :laugh:

hey, I resemble that remark!:laugh: