I can do this!

My name is Karen Henderson I am married to a wonderful man Wayne we have been together 26 years & married 14 years. We have a beautiful 8 year old daughter.

Over the years I have been bogged down with spinal problems & after 9 surgerys & way way to much weight, I decided that I had to get serious & loss this weight.

I knew I didn't want to do weight watchers, & Jenny was way to expensive. So I looked at the plans that Special K offered. I choose the meal on the go plan & I love love love it.

Since Janauary I have lost 43 pounds. My doctor is weighing me each month & making sure blood work is all good. My first goal is 50 pounds by July & then I'll go from there.

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Yes....you can do this! Welcome! Feel free to add me as a Mcpherson friend if you like.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    welcome to mfp! I've been doing this for a little over a month and I love it! Feel free to add me, as you will learn the support of your friends on this site can be amazing! Congrats on what you've already accomplished and best of luck in the future!