30 day shred...calories burnt?

Options
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had a general idea how many calories are burnt doing each level of the 30 day shred dvd. I'm going to be starting this on Monday and am not sure how to calculate this.

TIA

Fiona

Replies

• MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    i just started it today. I found a thread for "shredders" under excercise that said log it as circuit training. That gave me 180 calories burnt. Hope that helps!
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    I did today Level 1 - Day 1, according to my HRM I burnt 200 calories. Im 5'3 and 148lbs
    I logged it also under circuit training, it said 180 calories, so it was pretty close.

Happy shredding!!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had a general idea how many calories are burnt doing each level of the 30 day shred dvd. I'm going to be starting this on Monday and am not sure how to calculate this.

TIA

Fiona

Based on the replies, and your current size, you can pretty much double what they said and that's how much you're burning. As you get smaller your calories burnt get less... sucks I know!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    For level 1 I burn around 231 calories for a 25 minute workout. That is based on a 185 pound woman at 5'6" tall.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

TIA

Fiona

Based on the replies, and your current size, you can pretty much double what they said and that's how much you're burning. As you get smaller your calories burnt get less... sucks I know!

Thanks!!:) I cant wait to add this to my current routine:) will break of the monotony of just walking everyday:)
  • terraskye
    Options
    For level 1 I burn around 231 calories for a 25 minute workout. That is based on a 185 pound woman at 5'6" tall.

Thanks:) I was pretty sure it would vary based on current weight/height but everyones answers have given me a fairly good range without having to run out yet for a HRM which is on next months list:)
  • terraskye
    Options
    Thank you:)