Clothing...

Options
2»

Replies

• cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    boot cut jeans. Tops that aren't cropped short. darker colors (they're slimming) and a-line dresses. There are a lot of articles on dressing for your body type.. just google it
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love this site http://www.eloquii.com/eloquii_shop-the-collection/eloquii_shop-the-collection,default,sc.html They have this feature where you figure out your body shape and they give you ideas for what looks good on that body shape. Then you can look in other stores in your size for similar clothes. Go to "shop by category" and look at the "by shape" at the bottom there is a link to Shape y Style. It's kind of cool when you don't know how to dress for your body. And the clothes are stylish so you can find similar stuff at other stores. This store is by The Limited so you can usually find similar stuff at The Limited.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Nevermind made a mistake
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If you're going to get a babydoll dress, I would pair it with super opaque tights rather than jeans. You don't want any extra bulk around your midsection with the jeans and pairing a jean with a dress is obvious "I wanna to cover my legs". With tights, you can accomplish the same look and feel more beautiful and comfortable. As long as the dress is casual, pairing it with a cute flat would work great!

If you want a jean, you can go skinny but remember you will be showing those beautiful curves of yours. If you feel a bit uncomfortable with that, go with a skinny jean with a simple top and a badass jacket that is either half or 3 quarter length. You could do long but just make sure the weather won't be too warm in which case you'll need to remove your jacket which may make you uncomfortable.

The best jean for your body type is the straight leg. It will fall straight from your hips to the floor giving you a longer leg line. Also, go with a darker wash or even black.

Hope this helps and have fun at the party.
  • ashley67203
    Options
    I think you look great. You're a curvy girl so accentuate your assets. Invest in a good, supportive bra (I recommend Fantasie) and get yourself a V-neck top. A V-neck would look very flattering on you and the higher your boobs, the smaller your waist will look. The other girls will be jealous.
  • Swopkin
    Swopkin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely adorable. Don't worry about what you are wearing as long as you feel comfortable in it. But if you do want my opinion: a straight dress with cleavage and cute boots to top your outfit.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I agre with everyone here. Hey,, also..I have that pink mirror! you got it at wallmart, right?

Hahha! Yes the store of choice for a college kid... I think it was 8$.
  • CallieM15
    Options
    You guys all are amazing!
    I went shopping, and this is the only thing I came home with.... Its alright, but I need to find accessories, like you all say. I am on week 7 of a broken ankle, so heels are a no-go, but I can do flats for sure. I got out of my cast 4 days ago, very excited about that....

Here you go:
    33xu81d.jpg
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You're a pretty woman. I think boot cut jeans to draw the eye to some width at the bottom and a tunic top or long flowing blouse and/or jacket. Pretty flats would be ok but also consider something with a nice heel, like boots, to make your legs look longer in those jeans. I like the idea of a belt and a dramatic necklace, especially if you wear some cleavage. More than anything, bring your confidence as that is the most attractive thing...
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My favorite go to is a plain top (lower cut), with a statement necklace, tailored black pants, a blazer and gorgeous flats and handbag :) The pants and blazer work together to balance each other out, the flats add height if they show the top of your foot (and lets face it, more height give the illusion of less width right!) and the necklace brings attention to um... the two important things.

I second this outfit.
  • evakay1
    evakay1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think you look stunning!
  • CallieM15
    Options
    So heres the two I picked up....
    Sorry about my dumb expressions...
    I need to find shoes.

33xu81d.jpg