Open Diaries

Options
saraann4
saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
Anybody have open diaries to look at? I just want to get some ideas on what I could eat. I'm at 256 (lost 4 pounds!! woohoo) so someone who was around 260 or even in the 200's and has lost a bunch of weight would be greatly helpful! Heck, anybody who has lost a great deal of weight would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Not being a smart aleck, but you can eat anything you want. There is no magic meal or magic foods. What do you like to eat?

Eggs and bacon, a turkey sandwich, chicken breast and veggies, etc. It just has to fit within your calories. Eat real food and don't depend on processed, packaged foods.
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have one open to friends (you can add me, btw, lol). I haven't lost a ton of weight, but am trying to clean up the diet BIG time and make healthier choices. I'm doing the Insanity program right now, so my calories are at about 1800/day.

Good luck on your journey!! The biggest hurdle is making the decision to go for it!! :wink:
  • saraann4
    Options
    I can't eat whatever I want. What I want right now is a greasy crispy chicken sandwich with some fries and a large coke. I can't have that. And no grilled chicken won't do. Neither will sweet potato fries! lol I really just want to get some different combinations that I can add to my diet.
  • saraann4
    Options
    Nobody else??
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Really....it's all about enjoying your food, getting the right macros in, and staying within your calories. What do you eat now? What do you NOT like ?

You will need to change your attitude about food...you can have grilled chicken and you can make it work..maybe by spicing up some mayo...adding bacon...

Or you can eat salads, workout like a mofo, and have your crispy chicken and fries. It's all your choice.
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    I think mine is open and if not just add me as a friend.
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I think it is helpfull to see what other people eat. It gives me some different ideas so i dont get bored of the same foods. One thing i do on Sunday's i will cook a turkey breast, so i have it for sandwiches and salads. Then the next week i change to a Top Sirloin Roast. I do this because it's better than lunch meat.Great protein to have ready , when needed.
    hope this helps.
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. The past few days have not been the best lunch choices.. But I try to burn most of that away. Easter was a high-cal meal. couldn't help that...lol
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I can't eat whatever I want. What I want right now is a greasy crispy chicken sandwich with some fries and a large coke. I can't have that. And no grilled chicken won't do. Neither will sweet potato fries! lol I really just want to get some different combinations that I can add to my diet.
    Yeah, you can. A few weeks ago I had bbg ribs and fries for dinner one day. At the end of the week, I was down 3 pounds.

Food is food. Limit the high cal stuff to once a week or once every couple of weeks. Make it fit within your calories.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I've lost a total of almost 70 pounds already (lost some before coming to MFP), and I still have about 100 to go.
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    mine is open..I also Think its helpful tO see what others do. I am a low carb meat and veggies gal...one or two slight transgressions here and ther

good luck!
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine is open you can add me, MFP says I've lost 13, but I lost 35 before I started on this sight. Go ahead.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Mine's open for anyone to see.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
    I started at 259.2 and I'm 5'7" and 51 y/o female.
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Mines open Im 205 but lost 46 pounds
    Add me as a friend Id love to support you in tis joure Its not an easy road
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    mines open as well. last couple of days have been a bit dodgy just with food choices and not cooking (as at my parents house).

but feel free to have a look.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Mine is open also and you add me as a friend if you like.
  • alyssamrobinson
    Options
    mines open as well, just started this! :)