New Here & ready for a Change!!

Options
I am new to MFP and by looking over the website, I think I have finally found something that will motivate me to change how I eat, exercise, etc. I am terrible when it comes to controlling cravings so I hope with MFP and the calorie counter it will help me keep track of everything I take in and maybe I'll think twice before I give in to the double stuf'd oreos! ha! Knowing that I have to record it in my log, hopefully I'll feel guilty and not want to eat them!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on beating cravings?
How to get rid of lower belly fat?
Get tighter and leaner arms and back?

Im new to the FIT thing so Im in need of major help! I want to change!

Replies

• benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    To help with cravings you may want to try a cleanse. Read up on this as it can be very controversial.

There is no way to target where fat will go off.

There are several steps I recommend

1. Cardio - This will help weight loss and help the heart, and lower BP.
    2. Weight lifting - This will help tone and increase your metabolism (more weight lose)
    3. controlled eating - Notice I did not say diet. I recommend 3 meals and at least 2 healthy snacks so you are eating every 2.5 hours or so. keeping your caleries with in the recommended levels for losing weight
    For the arms and back try some dips
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: