Anyone in NH ?

Options
jfig600
jfig600 Posts: 37 Member
I am in concord been on MFP for a lil over a month so far it's been an eye opener ! Down 24lbs so far another 26 to go and then see how I look and re evaluate . Going to attempt the Adventure 5k at the end of the month I have never run a race before so I figure this might be a good goal to accomplish .

Feel free to friend me

Replies

• LaurieMaynard
    LaurieMaynard Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! a 5K!!! An awesome goal to have! I'm still working on running a half mile on a regular basis. Russ and I will have to come out and cheer you on for your 5K! I walk/jog around the loop behind NHTI after work when the weather allows. If you haven't been there you should check it out. It's about a mile and half around. Sometimes we get together with my co-worker and while he and Russ jog the whole thing I work it the best I can at my own pace. Let us know if you ever want to join us! We do a lot of bike riding too so if you have either a mountain bike, or a road bike you are more than welcome to join us anytime we head out. Congrats on your goals and good luck!! Oh yeah! and check out Oak Hill Fire Tower! It's a great 2 mile hike to the top and if you're real ambitious you can race up and down to speed up your metabolisim! We've been hooking up on Friday nights to make the fast pace climb to the top. We're meeting in the hiker parking lot off Shaker Road this Friday night at 6 if you want to join us!