Dunlap disease?

Options
Ya know...like when your belly dun lapped over the waistband? This is something I see with more men than women. But for as long as I can remember, I've had a belt around my waist even when I wasn't dressed. It has been there since I was in middle school at 5'5" weighing 160, and now in midlife at 5'7" and 240. I won't be expecting my six pack anytime soon, and abdominal fat in the capacity that I had it so early on should have predicated my PCOS diagnosis years later. But as I blast away the pounds, what can I possibly do to lose the spare tire? I have measured it, and my under bust is 41". My waist is 41", and my spare tire is 46". It has gone down the most of all measurements since I started MFP. But I'm tired of constantly looking like I need maternity clothes. I want to wear a shirt that flows down without having worry about it riding up my belly.

Because some of you are really awesome and post pics, I bought 30DS. Haven't started it yet. That's next month's pre-summer workout. Also hoping to get rid of the canned biscuit back.

Any other tips for the tummy toning?

Replies

• duchessglencairn
    Options
    I have the same issue. I do a lot of cardio and that has helped...i also do abs daily to build up the muscle.

I understand how sucky the dunlap is :)