SnakeDarling
SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
How do you flirt?
How do you ask for numbers?

Replies

• Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I don't and that is why I am at home in front of a computer...

aww awone =(
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Well hello there. :love: :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No clue on either count. I have heard that smiling and making eye contact helps, though. I've been told it's probably the reason i don't get hit on IRL and it's probably true.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm bad at flirting! Probably why I'm still single (well, one of the reasons)....I'll come back to this post to see if I can get any tips, lol!
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    The line "Nice shoes, wanna *kitten*?" has always worked for me. :P

Being super-straightforward can really work to your advantage if you're a girl.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    According to my ex, smiling and eye-contact was all it took for my 30-something year-old a** to reel in the university boys I was in school with.

In reality, I don't know how to flirt. If I make eye-contact it's because I respect you. If I smile it's because I'm happy. If I talk to you, it's because I feel like talking. I'm too self-absorbed to worry about catching someone else's attention. Probably why I'm still single. (this is the advice you shouldn't take section of your thread).
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Just be yourself. If you have a connection with someone, it will come out naturally. You can also approach those you are attracted to and start off a conversation. Eye contact, body posture. :flowerforyou:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    1. I start off with a compliment, maybe a funny observation
    2. I give mines out, leaving the ball in her court
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Smile, make eye contact, assume someone wants to talk to you, and be yourself. Be sure to ask someone about themselves, and KEEP SMILING. If you like a guy, it does not hurt to put your hand on his upper arm and take a step in. And if you are hitting it off with them, you can say, "You're pretty cool, can I have your number?" AND THEN CALL/TEXT. Don't be coy, don't wait for them to make the first move. If you like someone, be chill, but make sure they know. We all like to feel wanted and desired.

Oh, and if someone is a *kitten*, eff 'em and seek out someone cooler to flirt with.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I thump them on the head with my club and drag them back to my cave, I then give them a number, Currently I am working on 6 of 10.

Seriously make eye contact talk and if things are going well say hey here is my number I would like to talk again.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Stalk them mercilessly on the internet. Then drive by their house 3 times a day. Go shopping where they go shopping. Learn what they like and then become an expert on those things.

Then beg.

Works every time.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    just ask a lot of questions about him or her, keep them talking. they'll think you are fascinated by them. always offer to buy at least one round if you are at a bar. i always thought it was nice and sweet when a girl offered to buy me a drink, and it let me know they weren't just talking to me for the free booze.

but above all else, do not believe them when they say they are a doctor, until you see them in scrubs.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    hey sailor!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    also, a little physical contact, like touching the hand or something when he tells a joke, or something, really lets the person know you are interested.

and he should be asking for YOUR number, not the other way around. you want to date a lion, not a lamb.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Stalk them mercilessly on the internet. Then drive by their house 3 times a day. Go shopping where they go shopping. Learn what they like and then become an expert on those things.

Then beg.

Works every time.

This sounds like my current method.
    Alas, it does NOT work every time :c
    But it's good to know that I am not alone
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    also, a little physical contact, like touching the hand or something when he tells a joke, or something, really lets the person know you are interested.

and he should be asking for YOUR number, not the other way around. you want to date a lion, not a lamb.

I dunno.... I asked for my fiancee's number.. he's not a pu$$y, he just wasn't really looking for a date. If I had waited for him, it may have never happened. I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman asking for a man's number if she likes him. It's an equal opportunity dating world.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I don't ask for numbers but I do flirt, not on purpose though.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    hahaha I always look for the hot girls to sit next to on my train.. due to lack of space I apologise for constantly nudging them with my elbow(which I do on purpose)

So far all the girls have been nice and I still talk to them but they all had boyfriends hahaha!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Well if we're on the playground I push her down and call her stupid head.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Then beg.

Works every time.

This sounds like my current method.
    Alas, it does NOT work every time :c
    But it's good to know that I am not alone

Yeah. Doesn't always work.

But that IS how I scored my current bf, who happens to be the man of my DREAMS.

Of course, hindsight for him, he should have probably just gone with a restraining order instead of a date.