SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo...June 6

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
Early again. I need to take it easy in yoga today - my shoulder/arm is still bothering me. My sister (who is working on her becoming a DO doctor) practiced on me last night. I think she worked it out a bit, but it's pretty sore today. I also hope to get some cybex in today - as a change from the treadmill.

Hope your premiere was great, WL! Let me know if it's online - no cable here. I keep making the gym switch the tv to animal planet though.

Slap Happy Saturday Boogaloo!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    Options
    Also, for those that post blogs, would you please let us know when you have a new post?

Thanks.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi pebbs,

Today is a walk. Took a very long walk last night, but canceled it out a bit (I was walking to the gelato place for dinner.)

So, today,
    eating clean all day,
    walking home from my morning appointment
    shopping
    and light housecleaning (I'm trying to make this a Saturday ritual)

Take care.:flowerforyou:

I haven't blogged in forever. . .don't feel like I have anything wise to say lately. . .but I'll let you folks know.:wink:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    V, You and I must have been walking together in "spirit". :laugh: We went to get frozen yogurt last night. It was a four mile walk which we completed in an hour (pushing the stroller too!) The only thing was that by the time we got there I couldn't really taste the ice cream! I don't know what was wrong with my taste buds. It was disappointing. I walked specifically so I could have ice cream last night and not overeat, but I couldn't even eat it. It just wasn't good. :grumble: But I managed to walk my rear off anyway. So I guess it's all good.
    I think today may be my cheat day. We're going to a birthday party at the waterpark. Not a good physical day for me but oh well. So I don't think I will be getting much exercise.
    Oh but I did realize that walking as late and long as we did last night helped both of sleep better than we have in months! So I think we will try to walk in the evenings more often.
    Happy flappy!
    MM
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I love walks in the evening too, either before or after dinner. I always loved the way the Italians do the "passagiatta" -- just a leisurely stroll before dinner to see and be seen. I had implemented it into my life for a while and think I need to re-introduce it.

The premiere was AWESOME!!!! So much fun and the show is so good. MWD -- you can get it on iTunes but it's not free. I'll let you know if it makes it to anywhere else.

Today:
    ~ Off to the gym right now -- aiming to burn 750 cals
    ~ Vitamins
    ~ Stay in control at BBQ and eat a big salad first while I'm there
    ~ Stretch!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Mary you inspired me. New blog boogaloo (a lot about yesterday's yoga therapy experience.)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/viviakay/view/coming-out-of-hiding-and-introducing-my-self-to-my-body-8220
  • yoginimary
    Options
    It must have been ice cream day yesterday. I bought salted caramel gelato for my out of town family (as well as chocolate, dark chocolate hazelnut, and strawberry). I had it on top of a chocolate chip cookie.
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    We spent 5 hours at the waterpark. We didn't get sunburned (very fair here) but we are all exhausted. The sun does that to me. I am wondering about going for a job this evening, but I don't know if I have the energy. I don't know if I really burned that many calories today. It doesn't feel like it. I just want to sleep anyway. :yawn:
    MM
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    I just logged my food and exercise and I actually stayed within my cals! Yay! Tomorrow can be cheat day instead! :tongue:
    I logged 5 hours of standing at the park so I figure that's pretty close in cals burned (600) since I walked around and carried Alex some. I hope that's right!
    We may still go for a walk too.
    Oh, and something else I noticed today, which I also noticed last night, I had a piece of birthday cake today. And you know what? It didn't taste that good to me. It's very odd that it didn't taste good, espcecially chocolate cake at this time of the month! :noway: :huh: And you know what else?! I didn't eat it all either! Ha!
    Just had to share my good news!
    MM