WTF???

2»

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 668 Member
    I love this....thank you ladies!! If you want I can really watch you too and get on you when you're slacking! Just let me know for sure! But yeah, I really want you to give me a stern talking to! lol!
    Thanks for the advice on the food too, I know that is the biggest factor when it comes to losing...I just have to figure out how to fix this day I've already messed up so badly!! It's 8 AM and I'm already over my calories by 200! Believe me...before this week, I was doing so good, I just don't know what is going on with my brain! I am going to do my upper-body workout, bike, and swim and burn off those horrid cals and I'm going to eat fruits, veggies, grilled chicken, tuna, and almonds for the rest of today! And tomorrow is going to be A+ for food, because I vow not to get up in the middle of the night and have a bowl of cereal and get up again and have a zone bar! I will not eat in the middle of the night!!! My husband says I'm sleep eating, as opposed to sleep walking (lol!).
    Thanks for the support....
    :heart: ang
  • angbieb
    I was suppose to start my new job today, but they called and pushed it back to Friday.:grumble:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 558 Member
    So guess today you get to focus on you :wink:

This week I'm lacking motivation and there is easter candy in the house. i haven't gone crazy but I've gone over my calories every day too. And I didn't exercise yesterday. I'm having issues with that because I swim a mile every Tuesday/Thursday. Right now I'm hoping that it was just a once day funk and I can get back moving today. Your post reminds me that I can't stop yet and going backwards isn't an option!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    I was suppose to start my new job today, but they called and pushed it back to Friday.:grumble:

All the more time to go for a long walk....

Don't focus too much on the stupid 700 cals for breakfast, forget about them. Pick it up now, get healthy, filling (!) stuff for the rest of the day. It doesn't matter if you're over.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    I love this....thank you ladies!! If you want I can really watch you too and get on you when you're slacking! Just let me know for sure! But yeah, I really want you to give me a stern talking to! lol!

YES, please!!! :bigsmile:
  • angbieb
    Just got home from working out....I lifted weights for 60 minutes, I went on the recor (I believe it was called), similar to an elliptical but easier on the knees, and I was boxing for 30 minutes! Standing in the same position with my abs tight just punching the bag continuously===>that was quite a workout!!! According to my HRM, I burned 1,360 calories....so now I just have to eat right and I'll be good! :o)
    :heart: ang