why??

jodazary
jodazary Posts: 144 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
the first week i was "back on the wagon" here i lost 12 lbs now for the past 2 weeks NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO, ZIP get the picture lol why am i not losing anymore i even upped the exercise

Replies

• bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    It is not the exercises..Maybe should check the diet.Don't let your body fool you.Change some food.Trick your body and you will spark those calories burners.And maybe I can help out.let me know.
  • Honeybunn
    Honeybunn Posts: 39
    I agree with Bitty. Also, since you are upping your exercise, you could be gaining muscle.
  • I'm stuck in the same boat! 12 lbs down, 76 to go, and I'm totally plateaued.

I've tried the whole "calorie shock" thing, I've tried changing my exercise, nothing is budging this weight.

I don't know if you've noticed your body shape changing, though, because I have. I'm more toned. So my guess is muscle mass.
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Keep telling yourself that at least you are getting healthier. You may need to reenter your goals at your new weight to see if that changes your recommendations for calories. Get out the tape measure for more proof of fitness.
This discussion has been closed.