Unintentional Weight Loss?...WTH?!?

Options
the craziest thing is happening to me right now.....i havent had any real activity in 2 days. i have eaten just okay 1 day, really well 1 day, and absolutely horrible 1 day. within those 3 days i dropped from 218 to 215.8....WTF!!???!!??!! can anyone out there explain this phenomena for me?

Replies

• caramammal
    caramammal Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    well for me, my weight reflects how I ate the previous week, it takes my body a few days to catch on. So maybe the loss is from a few days ago or last week?
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    the craziest thing is happening to me right now.....i havent had any real activity in 2 days. i have eaten just okay 1 day, really well 1 day, and absolutely horrible 1 day. within those 3 days i dropped from 218 to 215.8....WTF!!???!!??!! can anyone out there explain this phenomena for me?

Even if your bad day was better than your usual, you probably drained some glucose out of your system and with that your body eliminated stores of water - usually 3 to 4 times as much water for every equivalent part of glucose.
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well for me, my weight reflects how I ate the previous week, it takes my body a few days to catch on. So maybe the loss is from a few days ago or last week?

The reflection on my weight is delayed too.
  • chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ive heard of the delayed weight loss from a good friend of mine before...but i had never experienced it for myself. very weird. thats definitely a possibility.
    thank you!
  • chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i can see the glucose and water elimination thing happening as well. which ive experienced that before but never within this particular situation. but i can see that happening as well.
    thanx!!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Interesting. ;) I hope I lose 2lbs this week from delayed weight loss. :)