The 4th of July Challenge?

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
How is the challengers doing in the 4th of of July competition? Are you succeeding,struggling, overcoming, maintaining etc; ????? I have lost 7.5 pounds in one month but will be honest and tell you that I have NOT been eating very healthy, as before I told that I have a sugar addiction, and my fitness has been sporatic but I have been busy outside mowing, watering and getting garden and flower beds ready so I guess that activity is burning up some of those "bad" calories I have consumed. I got on the scale last night because I felt lighter and yahoo it was down in numbers!!! There is a little less than one month left and I just may make my challengs goal!!! I hope all you challengers are meeting your goal too!!! Have a peacefull weekend!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :smokin: Well Im not in the challenge but I have lost 8lbs this month.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job Shanta! Keep up the awesome work and yes you will reach your goal too!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I dont weigh in officialy until tomorrow but I did take a peek at the scale today . I have 5 pounds to go to meet my 4th of July goal. :heart: But the best part of that is I'm only 6 pounds away from being under 300 pounds. :heart: Cindy
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I want to be in the challenge how do i get join.. I LOVE A CHALLENGE IT FORCES ME TO WORK HARDER:smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I dont weigh in officialy until tomorrow but I did take a peek at the scale today . I have 5 pounds to go to meet my 4th of July goal. :heart: But the best part of that is I'm only 6 pounds away from being under 300 pounds. :heart: Cindy

WOW CONGRATS CINDY:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!