Recording Food in Diary

Options
If you know you already going to have certain foods throughout the day, do you go ahead and put it in your diary even before the day has started so that you know what calories you will have left to work with?

Replies

• MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Absolutely YES! I tend to plan my food the day before depending on what I have in the fridge. That way I reduce the risk of snacking or choosing badly.
  • fishndad
    fishndad Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Don't know about others, but I do. Also use my diary to figure out how much I can eat for some meals. Seems like a good idea to me. I'll be curious to see what others do to.
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I do too! Helps me plan out my day of food & meals & snacks.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I plan on what I'm going to eat, but I don't put it in until I've actually eaten it.
  • niss63
    niss63 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes, if I am taking snacks and lunch to work.
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Definately. You can always change it for more or less. It gives me a rough guide of how to eat the rest of the day!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    yes,makes it easier to see for snacks or so i know to eat more or less- i can adjust accordingly. =D
  • tgmshierry
    tgmshierry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I plan and enter my breakfast am snack lunch and afternoon snack ahead of time. But I leave dinner til right before I eat it because my family changes thier minds so often it is hard to plan ahead for dinner. But I usually have so many calories left for that time I have aton of choices.