New to MFP

Options
Hi Guys,
I just joined MFP yesterday and thought i would say hello to the community and introduce myself.

I'm Mandy, i live in scotland and i'm 21 years old just about to graduate with a degree in Geology.

I am currently just over 11 and a half stone (164lbs) which i know isn't all that bad but am trying my fitness pal as i want to shrink back down to what i was before i started university (10 stone,140lbs), a Diet of pot noodles, microwave macaroni and beer with little sleep and a lot of stress nibbling hasn't helped.

I Guess my main motivations are that I miss wearing my old clothes i haven't had the heart to throw them out in the hope i can wear them again and dieting is cheaper than a new wardrobe :D
and also that i have a very large family and i am determined to show the "fat gene" who is boss.

I hope that i can make some friends on here to help me, i'll need all i can get (and i can do what i can to help in return).

xxx

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    you can add me - I need support too
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    You can add me if you need support as well. Welcome to the journey!!!! :happy:
  • CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Options
    :smile: Hi from the UK :-) Feel free to add me always looking for support and motivation
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I am online all the time!