What makes you really angry?? (just for fun)

Options
trababes1971
trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
Not meant to get people ranting and raving lol.. but just wondered what made you angry? I am in a right old strop of a mood today as my son has broke my laptop!! been going on websites he should off i think and it has give my computer a virus!! That will teach me to be so trusting and now he is utterly banned from ever touching it again!! Grrrr!! lol. So that has made me angry today? Can you think of anything that has made you really angry recently where you feel you could just explode? xxxx

Replies

• DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Being used. That is a quick way to send me from zero to witch in a short time. I give people way more chances than I should but that is because I am a forgiving person. However, don't think for a second that I am a doormat. When I feel that you are using me and all the chances are up. Forget..cut off.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Mostly, people. Humans make me angry, in almost everything they do.
  • trababes1971
    Options
    Being used. That is a quick way to send me from zero to witch in a short time. I give people way more chances than I should but that is because I am a forgiving person. However, don't think for a second that I am a doormat. When I feel that you are using me and all the chances are up. Forget..cut off.

Yeh im a bit like that too hun.. very forgiving, and have been *kitten* on from great heights because ive been too soft. xxxx
  • trababes1971
    Options
    Mostly, people. Humans make me angry, in almost everything they do.

Lol yeh alot of humans can be pains in the *kitten* hun.. think thats why i say my dogs are my best friends ;). xxx
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Ditto. I believe in forgiveness because we all have our stuff and some people take that as a sign of weakness. I think it's just the opposite: being able to forgive a person is a sign of strength. I can't tolerate an injustice though. When someone crosses the line of treating myself or my family with disrespect that makes my blood boil!
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Injustice. Then I get really big, turn green, and my shirt rips off, but somehow my pants are pretty much fine. Oh, wait, I'm the Incredible Bulk, not Hulk.
  • trababes1971
    Options

Ditto. I believe in forgiveness because we all have our stuff and some people take that as a sign of weakness. I think it's just the opposite: being able to forgive a person is a sign of strength. I can't tolerate an injustice though. When someone crosses the line of treating myself or my family with disrespect that makes my blood boil!

totally agree with you on that hun :). xxxx
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    when i bite my tongue, smash my fingers with a door or 45lb weight plates, when someone yells at me, when someone throws regular garbage in the recycling bin or vice-versa, when my hard drive makes dumb noises, when i'm playing a videogame online and i'm always the one pulling my team to victory, when i'm asked for money in the street, when someone smiles then comes in to talk about selling me something, when religious people knock at the door.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Cruelty to children and the defenseless.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Disrespect. I can't stand when people are constantly late, use bad manners, don't return phone calls, don't say thank you, speak condescendingly, etc. I am generally a pretty nice person, and when people try to take advantage of that I won't hesitate to tell them to go f--- themselves.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Good one. Hate watching the news today!
  • trababes1971
    Options
    when i bite my tongue, smash my fingers with a door or 45lb weight plates, when someone yells at me, when someone throws regular garbage in the recycling bin or vice-versa, when my hard drive makes dumb noises, when i'm playing a videogame online and i'm always the one pulling my team to victory, when i'm asked for money in the street, when someone smiles then comes in to talk about selling me something, when religious people knock at the door.

I cant stand it when religious ppl knock on my door either lol! I have my own beliefs i dont need someone knocking on the door trying to ram they bible or whatever down my throat it riles me grr lol xxx
  • trababes1971
    Options

Yes agree a zillion percent xxxx
  • trababes1971
    Options
    Disrespect. I can't stand when people are constantly late, use bad manners, don't return phone calls, don't say thank you, speak condescendingly, etc. I am generally a pretty nice person, and when people try to take advantage of that I won't hesitate to tell them to go f--- themselves.

I hate it when ppl dont return calls too. I have a friend who does it .. i know shes busy but sometimes she remembers to call me a week later lol!!! Does my head in xx
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    If someone hurts my family. If you mess with my husband, or my two sons, watch out.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

I hate it when ppl dont return calls too. I have a friend who does it .. i know shes busy but sometimes she remembers to call me a week later lol!!! Does my head in xx

I know, right? Everybody is busy but 95% of them can manage to spend 10 seconds to send a quick text within the next day at least.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    My laptop broke a couple months ago. My stepson was the last one on it so I instantly figured it was him that did it. (He'd downloaded viruss on his mom's computer twice before). Turned out it was the hard drive. But It still really made me mad!

I hate drivers that drive too slow....drives me nuts!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Being lied to by someone you trust
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It varies from day to day. Today, it was the d-bag that continued to weave in and out of traffic without using his signal.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    Being lied to by someone you trust

Yes, That really pisses me off too!