Prices for Pilates Classes?

Options
I know it varies from place to place, but for those that take pilates classes, what would be the average price they teach for? Or what would you consider a good price?

My mom wants to join a class, and I decided I'd go with her. But she's not liking any of the prices I've looked up so far.

Or, are there any good substitutes for pilates classes? A good video perhaps?

Thank you :)

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    What about a gym membership where they have pilates which would probably be cheaper but from what I've seen it ranges from 80 to 100 dollars a month for unlimited use or like 10 bucks a class. I have the denise austin hit the spot pilates and I think its a pretty good one. I haven't done it in awhile but I liked it when I was using it consistently. Hope I helped!

~Leash :heart:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I know it varies from place to place, but for those that take pilates classes, what would be the average price they teach for? Or what would you consider a good price?

My mom wants to join a class, and I decided I'd go with her. But she's not liking any of the prices I've looked up so far.

Or, are there any good substitutes for pilates classes? A good video perhaps?

Thank you :)

Do you have a Parks and Recreation in your area? Ours here offers yoga, pilates, yogalates, and other classes for $18 a month.