Body Revolution Frustrations!

Okay! I am on week #4. While I LOVE the videos... love the usual Jillian style circuit training and only 30 minutes of workouts a day I am struggling on the meal plan. Prior to starting this program I rarely cooked and when I did it only contained a few ingredients and was cooked in less than 30 min! (I HATE TO COOK!). I was committed to doing this Jillian's way as I really have a very stubborn 20lbs to lose! I sucked it up and followed meal plan strictly (along with the help of my husband!) Cooking is a challenge all in itself but I keep telling myself it is an adventure! My husband is convinced that half the weight loss plan is from the cooking and clean up!

Week 1 I lost 4.4 lbs. Week 2 GAINED 2 lbs (must be muscle because I certainly have not taken in the calories to add weight to my body). Week 3 slight loss of .4 lbs. Week 4 -- weigh in is not until Monday but I keep sneaking on that scale (I know I shouldn't) and it is NOT moving!!! I feel areas that are toning up nicely and my endurance is improving! I do plan to finish the entire 90 days of exercises but may have to alter the meal plan! In the past I have been very successful on weight watchers but didn't include the exercise with that as often as I should have. I may need to shift gears with diet! I know that as your body gets closer to your goal it gets even harder to lose.