Oh, how I miss you dressing room!

Options
To most people, buying new clothes isn't a hard thing to do. For me, it is not easy at all because I don't have the luxury of going into my local store and trying my clothes on first. First and foremost for me is the fact that I HATE clothes shopping to begin with. I have gained so much weight in the last few years, since the birth of my son, that I dread the thought of even having to buy new clothes. I just received my order from "Avenue", which I purchased completely online and now I just want to literally stick my head in the sand and die! Most of them don't look right and the ones that do, look like I am wearing a TENT!! I used to just be able to walk in a store, buy something cute without trying it on, and go home but now; I hate even thinking about it!

is there anyone else out there who gets that same dreaded feeling when it is time to buy clothes? We live in Germany so I have to order new clothes pretty much each season. I sure do hope that this year yields a change for me and my health.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It's all up to you. No one can do it for you but the clothes can be your motivation. Don't buy more untill you can buy a size smaller or get a size smaller to motivate you.