Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    The DETROIT RED WINGS!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I bleed Blue & Gold for my Sabres! Disappointed that they didn't make the playoffs but I will still be watching. I love the Pens up tempo style and it's truly amazing to really watch that team play. So many weapons, it's just sick :sick:

Whoo Hoo...................Love the Sabres!!!!!!!!
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    lol @ people jealous of Crosby.
    Just like Tom Brady.

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg?w=500&h=375

haters-gonna-hate-12.jpg?w=500&h=485

lol why would i be jealous of Crosby? I'm neither male nor a hockey player...
  • ashmarie419
    ashmarie419 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a WHL girl and LOVE my Spokane Chiefs!! But for NHL i do love how the rangers play :)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Just like Tom Brady.

Apparently you are. It's ok. I'm sure he welcomes the haters. Especially Detroit
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just like Tom Brady.

Apparently you are. It's ok. I'm sure he welcomes the haters. Especially Detroit

true, it's been a lifelong dream of mine to be a male hockey player
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just like Tom Brady.

true, it's been a lifelong dream of mine to be a male hockey player

I think you guys are about to drop the gloves and go at it soon! haha

Speaking of another thing I love ... a good hockey fight!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I'm from England, my team is the Coventry blaze. We have the best net minder in the world, he is my love <3 haha
  • chellk71
    chellk71 Posts: 69
    Options
    locally I'm a season ticket holder for the ECHL team The Stingrays. Yes we're in the Kelly Cup playoffs. : ) NHL I like Montreal. Since we had a horrible year I'm now rooting for the Bruins to get the Stanley Cup.
  • chellk71
    chellk71 Posts: 69
    Options
    live games are way better than televised. Course I sit first row along the glass. : )

sorry hit quote enver came up.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of Canadian friends from Vancouver so I've been informed that I am a Canucks fan. Watched game 2 today. Ugh, even though I haven't watched much of it, it was a sloppy *kitten* game. Oh well!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Black and Gold!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Bruins all the way!!!!

(Although I did think they played crappy last night...)

Must only be two of us Bruins fans on here. Didn't get to watch the game (although my siblings keep me updated).

Nope 3 I am a Bruins fan as well.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Well I seem to be the only Panthers fan but thats ok! We made the playoffs for the first time in 12 years! Things are looking up!
    We got our butts kicked in the first period last night and took a hard fought loss after that but still gotta cheer!
    Was at the game last night and it was awesome!
    #WEBELIEVERED
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Well I seem to be the only Panthers fan but thats ok! We made the playoffs for the first time in 12 years! Things are looking up!
    We got our butts kicked in the first period last night and took a hard fought loss after that but still gotta cheer!
    Was at the game last night and it was awesome!
    #WEBELIEVERED

Devils Fan here but yes, last night was a great game. Thought Fla was going to come back and kill us in the 3rd. Looks like its going to be a really good series!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Native Torontonian and bleed Blue n White, but not much to cheer for since '67! Go Leafs!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Go Flyers - Go (Hershey) Bears!
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Love my Dallas Stars!! So disappointed that they didn't make playoffs AGAIN. maybe next year... if i had to vote for a Stanley Cup victor, it'd be San Jose. GO STARS!!!
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in the state of hockey, I gotta pay homage to our Wild (: I also like the Flyers. We miss the North Stars dskrc!!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That would be the defending Stanley Cup Champion....BOSTON BRUINS!!!

Please feel free to stare with envy at the ticker