YoYo me

kazybabe
kazybabe Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
Hi! I'd like to loose 40 lbs. I've used this website off and on for several months, with little success. I'd like to hook-up with some people on-line -- I'm hoping this will help me be more disciplined. Let me know if you're in the same situation. I know I can do this, I'd just like to make it fun! Dee

Replies

• Hi! I'd like to loose 40 lbs. I've used this website off and on for several months, with little success. I'd like to hook-up with some people on-line -- I'm hoping this will help me be more disciplined. Let me know if you're in the same situation. I know I can do this, I'd just like to make it fun! Dee
  • I feel you pain! I lost 60 pounds 2 years ago and I am still trying to lose the last 20. I haven't really lost anything since I moved away from my weight loss buddy. Needless to say she really kept me on track and it was nice to have someone to bounce food and fitness ideas off of. Needless to say a little support is what I need. I have been going back and forth with things like this website and I need to stay fixed on one thing. A little extra push helped me a lot in the past and I think it would really work again.
This discussion has been closed.