Your favorite Kinect workout- looking for the best one.

Options
I'm doing Your Shape Fitness Evolved, but its the first I've tried. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have tried that one... but my favorite is Zumba Rush... the new one.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Dance Central! I can end up dancing for HOURS without even noticing and you really work up a great sweat. The other Kinect game that has me sore the next day is The Biggest Loser. Those mountain climbers are KILLER.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Haven't done it on Xbox but love my EA Active 2 on Wii. Only got the wii one b/c it was on clearance and the xbox wasn't :) I have UFC trainer also, I haven't done much of it but I like it too
  • Alexis14351
    Options
    I love doing Dance Central, it has a workout mode that keeps track of your calories burned based on the amount of movement you are doing. It is the only "workout" Kinect game I have done, so I am not a very good judge, but it's fun and keeps me active every day without *feeling* like I'm exercising haha
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the Dance Central. I end up doing it for hours cuz I'm having so much fun. I also have the active 2 which I've had for so long but just started doing it. I get a pretty good burn from that. I want to try the Zumba Rush but don't want to spend the $50 getting it!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I've done the Dance Central and it's a GREAT workout. Doesn't even feel like you're exercising because it's so much fun! I did it yesterday and forgot to wear my HRM.

I have The Biggest Loser but I've only done that workout once.