where on the body is the first thing you noticed when you lo

Options

Replies

• Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I've always had protruding bones but my rib cage and collar bones are like "HELLO, WE'RE BACK! THANKS FOR LETTING US JOIN YOU!" :laugh:

Also my boobage. It's slowly but surely, pulling a David Copperfield. So sad.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    My hands...god im weird.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    I remember reading another post where the person described how they lost weight as "melting" and that's kind of how mine went: face/neck, boobs, waist, hips, thighs. lol. I just wish I could lose the belly fat. Stupid cortisol. lol
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I first noticed my fingers since my rings were so loose then noticed my waist.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    My face and boobs are always the first to go. Face I'm good with, boobs, not so much...I'd like to keep those. :)
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My feet... not even my ankles, just my feet. I walked right out of my shoes.

This!! I had to get all new shoes for work and new tennis shoes too...from a size 12W to a 10.5!!
  • orangetomato
    Options
    Always my boobs. I'm at a happy weight now, and keep an eye on it just by watching my boobs. They get a little softer, I know I've gained, and vice versa. Kinda sucks since I'm now between and A and B cup, but at least it's a consistent tool for measuring!
  • Princesslenox
    Princesslenox Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The first thing that i discovered is that i actually have a neck! :laugh:
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Face and chest. Fine by me, I never liked those boobs anyway. :)
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thighs, belly, repeat.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My face and then from ( . ) ( . ) to this (.)(.) :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • JfMarrs
    JfMarrs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    First my face, then my hands and then collarbones.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Face and neck/collar bone area.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My back fat rolls were the first thing that disappeared and the first muscle I could actually 'see' was one in my upper arm (so sad that I still don't know the proper word for it LOL).

bicep on top, tricep underneath (tighten those to get rid of batwings ;) ) then the deltoids are at the shoulder and come down the front and the back...
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I put on a pair of boots the other day and they were really loose in my calves! First time that's ever happened! Normally, I have to pull the zipper closer together just to get them zipped! I've noticed a little in my hands as well. My rings fit a little looser!:happy:
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    face
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    My boobs
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I have a ribcage! It's actually kind of a weird feeling.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Face and legs.. Wish it was the belly fat.. The Hub noticed the butt.. he said its flat now.. (sigh) would've preferred to keep a bit of the bubble...
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Face and legs.. Wish it was the belly fat.. The Hub noticed the butt.. he said its flat now.. (sigh) would've preferred to keep a bit of the bubble...

start doing heavy squats, for your husband