Options

Replies

• sublimedoll
    Options
    Awesome job - you look amazing...thanks for sharing :smile:
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Your looking so good! How long did it take you to lose that much? It's just that's how much I am looking to lose.

How often/what exercises did you do? How many calories would you eat on a normal day?

Again well done!!!! x

Ive lost 40 of it since September and the remaining 10 pounds I lost not trying over the summer. And I wouldnt go over 1200 calories on a normal day and I worked out with Jillian Micheals for like 15 days haha which I lost a little but got bored and then I just walked whenever I could, and since January been using the xbox kinect with EA sports active..a huge thing was changing my eating habits though! Oh and Ill add that I had some screw up days or days where I planned on not being so strict on myself. And I gave up alot of soda, Ill still have it but I wont buy packs of soda at the store or anything like that.
  • christina423
    christina423 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are so small now! :) You look great! very inspiring!
  • becauseofholly
    becauseofholly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Your looking so good! How long did it take you to lose that much? It's just that's how much I am looking to lose.

How often/what exercises did you do? How many calories would you eat on a normal day?

Again well done!!!! x

I would like to know also.

...and Great job!
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Wow u look great. And u look a lot younger.
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Wow, in your after pic you look so much younger! You look like your own daughter or something. :-D

Haha my daughter is 5 but yeah I think I look younger too, I feel a whole lot happier as well. Funny thing is I gained like 40 pounds from just being in a bad relationship. I had PTSD from those relationships and the weight started falling off when I got out of that bad relationship. I want to loose at least 15 more pounds but Im aiming for 20. But ill be happy at 130 pounds because thats where I was before I got pregnant with my daughter.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very well done :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome results hun!
  • MarthaZam2012
    Options
    Looking great !
  • dancole79
    dancole79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you're looking good. Keep up the good work. And keep getting healthy. :smile:
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work so far!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing great, and you look so healthy! Keep it up!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! Keep it up
  • trinawynne75052
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep doing what you do :)
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Thanks guys =D I was going to wait to post on this board when I get to my real goal but I think I defenitly look alot different now so I had to post.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!!!
  • krissagirl0709
    Options
    Thanks I just wish I could get my tummy to go awayy lol. I just dont get how I weigh more but I fit smaller pant sizes now then when I was 16 just dont make sense to me lol..
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks I just wish I could get my tummy to go awayy lol. I just dont get how I weigh more but I fit smaller pant sizes now then when I was 16 just dont make sense to me lol..

Getting your stomach to decrease is going to take you getting stricter on your diet. Soda is basically not going to allow this, at all. Soda is loaded with 40-45g of sugar, if your not doing something to use this energy it becomes fat instantly. Usually, stomach. It also has other effects that aren't superb. I REALLY recommend getting into water as much as humanly possible. You also may need to change the composition of your diet. Trying to restrict your body to healthy carbs and fewer in general will force your body to start switching over to burning fat for fuel and this helps as well.

As for smaller pants and same weight... It is all composition. 1 lb of fat is 1 lb of muscle, but the volume is different. So your muscle mass is going to show on the scale, but your volume is going to be different than the fattier version of your weight. There are ladies on here that have gained a few pounds and went from soft and skinny to healthy and toned, they also tend to lose size as well. The scale is not the best measurement of your life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!