What Have You Become?!?

Options
TheGoblinRoad
TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
Post about what the weight you've lost could've become, or will, someday, when we're traveling in distant galaxies...

Strictly for entertainment:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TheGoblinRoad/view/yo-where-did-it-go-240802

Replies

• TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    perhaps, Thin Mint cookies.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain my energy was transferred straight to my sons. At least it feels that way, especially with the 11yo being almost taller than me :tongue:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    Well, past energy obviously was! The recent 28 lbs, however, would be something else. I should do some research to see how energy and weight are related. Meaning the 28 lbs that you burned off through existing & exercising, does that weigh anything collectively?

Perhaps 28 lbs lost, now burned off and become energy, reformed into a ladybug.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Well, past energy obviously was! The recent 28 lbs, however, would be something else. I should do some research to see how energy and weight are related. Meaning the 28 lbs that you burned off through existing & exercising, does that weigh anything collectively?

Perhaps 28 lbs lost, now burned off and become energy, reformed into a ladybug.

I shrink and they grow - seems logical :tongue: And yes, they have gotten alllll of my energy for 10+ years or so it seems!

A ladybug? All that work for a ladybug?? Better at least be a butterfly :laugh:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    A butterfly...

Ok, I'll ask God to grant that wish...
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in, if her 20+ pounds warrants a butterfly, than mine would be a beautiful singing bird :) like the ones I'm hearing outside my window this morning =)
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    or a butterfly and a half ;)
  • TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    I'm in, if her 20+ pounds warrants a butterfly, than mine would be a beautiful singing bird :) like the ones I'm hearing outside my window this morning =)

You asked for it, you got it.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    bumpity bump.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Haha, this is cute. :)

I've only lost 12 pounds so far, sooooo.....I want it to become a PUPPY! :smooched:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    Give it a year, and perhaps it will be!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain my energy was transferred straight to my sons. At least it feels that way, especially with the 11yo being almost taller than me :tongue:

ditto this only to my 3 daughters LOL
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My first thought was a small herd of Adipose... but that isn't really creative, is it?

So I'm going to go with Three-Toed Sloth. 'Cause I have so much more vim and vigor now.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Mine, will attach itself to the *kitten* of my fri-enimies....
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Baby dolphins :)
  • mission_possible
    Options
    Nice topic :P My Star Trekky hubby would love this one hehe. I would love for my lost energy to have gone to the sea. I know I'm young but I already know how I wish to be buried (I want to be cremated and my remains buried at sea to become a coral reef - http://www.eternalreefs.com/?gclid=CObW_pz7ra8CFWUaQgodk0j7nQ) So I would love for my lost energy to be headed that way as it is :P
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Mine, will attach itself to the *kitten* of my fri-enimies....

:laugh: !!!!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My first thought was a small herd of Adipose... but that isn't really creative, is it?

So I'm going to go with Three-Toed Sloth. 'Cause I have so much more vim and vigor now.

I can't help but think those little Adipose guys were adorable. If it wasn't so creepy, I'd want one of my own, lol.

As for me, I'm with the OP on the idea of having it turn into a rumbling thunderstorm/cloud. Or a sunflower, just because they make me smile. :)
  • TheGoblinRoad
    Options
    Nice topic :P My Star Trekky hubby would love this one hehe. I would love for my lost energy to have gone to the sea. I know I'm young but I already know how I wish to be buried (I want to be cremated and my remains buried at sea to become a coral reef - http://www.eternalreefs.com/?gclid=CObW_pz7ra8CFWUaQgodk0j7nQ) So I would love for my lost energy to be headed that way as it is :P

I'd love the coral reef idea, if I could learn to swim first. :)