NSV- The co-worker & clothes

Options
sharleengc
sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
I've had baskets of old clothes sitting in my house for 8 months ready to go to goodwill but because of the drive and timing, I always forget to take it. Monday, I asked a coworker if she wanted them because I knew she worked with various kids in a mentorship program and many people around here are heavy. She came and got them yesterday.

Today, when she got to work she said "How much have you lost? I was looking at the clothes last night and I couldn't even imagine that last year you fit into them! You're just skinny now!"

She knew how much I've lost cuz the people here see the changes even when I don't...but I don't think it really sunk in for her until she saw my old clothes! But it was a great way to start a Wednesday!!

Replies

• cheewathen
    Options
    How exciting! I am always appreciative of those people who see us everyday, and take the time to comment on the weight loss that they have noticed. Many people may notice, but not everyone comments.

You should feel very proud of yourself.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV! You've lost a great amount of weight and I know you're going to lose more. Keep persevering and she may have to take some more clothes soon :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!