Good days and bad days??!!

mnichol
mnichol Posts: 642
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been whining for 2-3 weeks about not losing anything!!! I got on the scale Friday a.m. and lo and behold I had dropped over a 1 lb!!! It's so easy to get frustrated from day to day and lose sight of the bigger picture. I then went on to go over my calories a little bit on friday as well as not being able to exercise due to work schedule. Yesterday my husband and I went to visit a couple of wineries, it was a great day and yes I went over a bit on my calories and only walked the dogs when i got home, but I wasn't going to feel bad. We had a wonderful day, great weather and after all that's what's it all about. So day i'll get out and sweat a little bit more, eat as I normally and not worry about yesterday.

Well, i guess that's enough of my 2 cents for day.

have a great day all!!! :drinker:

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    I am so glad that you had a great day with your sweetheart and that you did not fret over calories etc. It is easy to get frustrated. I know this from personal experience but you know what? It is part of life. You have to take the good days with the not so good days. My first week I lost 6 pounds and then had a few bad days this last week with visitors coming in from out of town and going out to eat etc. and only lost 1 pound. The bottom line though??? I did not get all over myself. I just started each day off the best I could and tried to make the best of whatever happened. Happy Sunday and may we all rock it this week!!:drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
This discussion has been closed.