guys does size/weight matter?

Options
13»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This topic is bizarre to me. No man is going to give the same exact answer. Some men don't care what size you are. Some men prefer big ladies. Some men prefer petite. Some men prefer in between. Some men like boobs, some like butts, some legs, some faces, some all of the above. Many don't care what you look like if you have an unpleasant personality.

That being said, everyone loves confidence. If you are confident, feel sexy in your skin, and work towards goals that will make you feel good (but most of all, goals that are healthy), others WILL notice. If you feel attractive and carry yourself with pride, people will be attracted to you- even as friends. You can never please everyone. There will always be someone who finds you 'too this' or 'too that', but who cares? When you like what you see when you look in the mirror, no one else matters.

Such an intelligent girl :).
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Such an intelligent girl :).

Thanks Cris :blushing: :wink:
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Gotta be a good balance... I like em with meat on their bones. No super skinny chicks.
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    My boyfriend says that he doesnt like grossly skinny girls. Alot of his friends agree. But I guess thats not to say they wouldnt like a girl if she was grossly skinny, they just dont find it particularly attractive. Im glad, because Ill never be able to get "skinny"! :P

Sorry if this sounds 'weird' Hillary but OMG!! Your profile pic is amazing! Don't stress about skinny! You look amazing as you are! :p

Thanks :) Thats what i looked like about a month and a half ago...trying to get back to that. But its kinda hard when my boyfriend tells me 24/7 that im perfect the way I am. Im so grateful he is like that though, it helps me stay confident :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This topic is bizarre to me. No man is going to give the same exact answer. Some men don't care what size you are. Some men prefer big ladies. Some men prefer petite. Some men prefer in between. Some men like boobs, some like butts, some legs, some faces, some all of the above. Many don't care what you look like if you have an unpleasant personality.

That being said, everyone loves confidence. If you are confident, feel sexy in your skin, and work towards goals that will make you feel good (but most of all, goals that are healthy), others WILL notice. If you feel attractive and carry yourself with pride, people will be attracted to you- even as friends. You can never please everyone. There will always be someone who finds you 'too this' or 'too that', but who cares? When you like what you see when you look in the mirror, no one else matters.

Love this!