Hello everyone!

Options
Hi! I just found this site and I'm excited to get started.

I'm a mom of 3 young boys and until I got pregnant I never had a weight problem. In fact, everyone used to tease me because I was always so skinny. The thing is - I became KNOWN for being skinny - so when I was all of a sudden fat - I couldn't handle it, and neither could the people around me. It's hard when your identity is shattered like that.

After baby #2 I did weight watchers and curves, and lost 40 pounds. I was almost back to normal (I was in a size 2) and happy. I didn't need to lose anymore. I stayed small for a year - and then I got pregnant with baby #3.

Now - I need to lose 43 pounds to get back to where I was before I got pg with him. I've tried weight watchers again, but it isn't helping this time. I don't have the money to go to curves or anywhere else, so I need to be creative in my exercise.

Hopefully, this will be a great place to get and stay motivated. Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    This is DEF a great place to start your weight loss journey. Everyone on here is so helpful and motivational. Everyone is here to help! Good luck with everything!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: