Hi! I'm new too... started yesterday...

MPhillips
MPhillips Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! How are you?
I am here losing weight after my third child.... he is now 6 months... and it's time for me to get my body back.. haha...
I wish I knew about this earlier.... it's great!
I actually went back to 5 lbs. under my prepreggo weight after the baby... but then after Easter... it has been a steady weight gain... I've just been eating whatever is there... so... back to the basics... and hopefully a smaller size soon.... haha I'm happy with losing 15 lbs... but exstatic with the thought of 25lbs....
What are everyone else's weight goals?
How is everyone's day?
Meg

Replies

• fitmummy
    fitmummy Posts: 9
    Hi, I'm new to this site too - started using the site yesterday, but have been actively trying to lose weight since June 1st so almost a week now. I am trying to lose my baby weight, my daughter is now 3 months old. We will all get there lol :smile: , this site is great though, wish I'd found it sooner, but better late than never!!:happy:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Hi everyone! How are you?
    I am here losing weight after my third child.... he is now 6 months... and it's time for me to get my body back.. haha...
    I wish I knew about this earlier.... it's great!
    I actually went back to 5 lbs. under my prepreggo weight after the baby... but then after Easter... it has been a steady weight gain... I've just been eating whatever is there... so... back to the basics... and hopefully a smaller size soon.... haha I'm happy with losing 15 lbs... but exstatic with the thought of 25lbs....
    What are everyone else's weight goals?
    How is everyone's day?
    Meg
    Meg, You need to go to your profile and fill it out! Put up a picture if you can, It can be a pet, a child, Or of you it really doesnt matter , but it kind of helps people remember you, And your profile lets people know if they have something in common with you! Thats the way to make friends, and they will really support you even more! Im new too, Iv'e been here 11 days, and have lost three pounds, and have three friends! Its a very good site! You will love it!
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Meg, Go to tools, And make yourself a ticker! It will also help with your goals!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.