my victory

Options
sassekel
sassekel Posts: 114 Member
I am so pleased with myself, I have to share this. I stated my lifestyle change in Feb. and have been doing pretty well so far but the last 2 weeks I was on vacation from work and was worried that having that extra time on my hands was going to derail my progress. I stuck with my exercise and even did alittle more than usual but as I logged my foods I knew I was eating more than I normaly do, ate my exercise cals which I normaly don't. I know everybody says eat them but I was terrified if I did I would gain. I was so worrried I skipped my weigh in last sunday, afraid that if I was doing poorly it would depress me for the rest of my days off. I faced the evil scale this morning and couldn't believe it, I lost my projected 2 lbs each week! BMI 29.8 I'm not obese anymore:happy: I danced around after the weigh in (naked, not a pretty sight) . I stuck to my guns, ate healthy foods and it worked!! as a former junk food junkie this is a big deal for me and I am very proud of me! thanks everybody for all your support and good advice. I still have alot of pounds of fat to lose but now I know I'll get there someday!

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Shaking my groove thing and doing happy dance for you...Congrats! You do indeed have something to celebrate. Kudos:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well done, that is fantastic, just shows that it works eh!! :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020378.gif

congratulations!!
  • AshBear
    AshBear Posts: 63
    Options
    That's so awesome! you've lost so much weight! congrats!
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. To celebrate I went out and bought a new pair of jeans, size 14 no more sizes with a W after it for me!:drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Good for you!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!