IM TOO SHY

Options
I need advise........
there is this dude i see in my homschool group.........he is soo freaking hot and he is my age .....( i love him to pieces ;)
But idk if he is availibe or if he even notices me :?
So i try to tlk to him to ask him if he wants to come to my church or to this summer camp with my church but i cant build up the courage to tlk to him:(
He is a christian and he loves sports but i get butterflies in my tummy when i see him :?
ANY IDEAS?????
PLZ HELP!!!
AND DNT COMMENT IF U WILL BE RUDE:|
:huh:

Replies

• mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Do you know of any other things you may have in common? Or anyone that is friends with the both of you already?
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    too shy to do it in person then give him ur #. he txts he might like u he doesnt he doesnt. if he does then straight out tell him u like him if he doesnt he doesnt if he does yay. never gonna know if u dont do something
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hi, how are you doing today? What are you studying there? Can you help me with my math?

I'd go for an introduction before inviting them off to camp.
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    too shy to do it in person then give him ur #. he txts he might like u he doesnt he doesnt. if he does then straight out tell him u like him if he doesnt he doesnt if he does yay. never gonna know if u dont do something
    Well i dnt hav a cell btw and we only see each other one day out of the whole week....today!
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    Hi, how are you doing today? What are you studying there? Can you help me with my math?

I'd go for an introduction before inviting them off to camp.
    well i hav known this dude for about 4 months and we tlk just only for about 5 mins and thts just sayin hi
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Yo she frenz, you be all like "Sup?" and he be like "Word Ho". Den ewe be back'n dat azz up an stompin da flow. Ya dig? Shizzle.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this for real?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this for real?

It makes me weep for today's youth :sad:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome. How old is he?

And OMG, like, totally love your hat in this pic!!!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I was going to comment... :grumble: *sigh*
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    I need advise........
    there is this dude i see in my homschool group.........he is soo freaking hot and he is my age .....( i love him to pieces ;)
    So i try to tlk to him to ask him if he wants to come to my church or to this summer camp with my church but i cant build up the courage to tlk to him:(
    He is a christian and he loves sports but i get butterflies in my tummy when i see him :?
    ANY IDEAS?????
    PLZ HELP!!!

i'd say if youre on this site its because youre the type of person that takes control of their life and makes things happen.. this is just another thing so MAN UP AND TALK TO HIM :)

dont be creepy tho and youre in the clear :P
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE NOT SHY ENOUGH!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I need advise........
    ANY IDEAS?????
    PLZ HELP!!!

i'd say if youre on this site its because youre the type of person that takes control of their life and makes things happen.. this is just another thing so MAN UP AND TALK TO HIM :)

dont be creepy tho and youre in the clear :P

You also might try not to talk to him like you type. That's just MY suggestion. :tongue:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    It's not rude if I say that I'm saying this in the nicest way possible

I think you're absolutely in the wrong place seeking this kind of advice. Don't you have a group of friends you can talk to about this or maybe a parent or some kind of adult figure? You're obviously young and coming to an internet forum with this kind of problem isn't going to be the most pleasurable experience.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    In all sincerity, I think you might be better off in a forum of other teens that relate to relationship struggles of teenagers. sparkteens.com for example.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options

I think you're absolutely in the wrong place seeking this kind of advice. Don't you have a group of friends you can talk to about this or maybe a parent or some kind of adult figure? You're obviously young and coming to an internet forum with this kind of problem isn't going to be the most pleasurable experience.
    Agreed, and isn't the age of this forum 18???
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    what grade are you guys in??
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Homschool group - FAIL
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    How old are you?
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

Agreed, and isn't the age of this forum 18???

Absolutely it is; and the moment somebody says they are home schooled, they are saying they are under 18.
This discussion has been closed.