Modern pin up girls is open for new members.

Options
amymrls
amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
If you're interested in joining a group of amazing ladies come check out our group: Modern Pin Up girls. We're only looking to add those who are sincerely interested. We do our weigh ins every week and post measurements as well. We're a group that is trying to see how much of a difference we can make TOGETHER.

Modern Pin up Girls is a group to help keep each other motivated. Praise each other through success and hold each other up when we fall. Lets Tally up our weekly loses and see how far we can go as a group in the process.

This group is to help and support each other through our ups and downs of weightloss.

Each week we will weigh in with our weight and measurements and see how much of a difference we can do as a group.

This group is not just for skinny girls or big girls. You can join if you want to lose weight or if you want to gain.

There are only a few rules in this group.

1. You can not be judgemental and rude

2. We are here to support and motivate each other so no spreading hate.

3. You must weigh in once a week.

4. (Sorry if this sounds sexist but) You have to be female. I don't really want to deal with mens sexual comments. again I apologize for this =)

So if you aren't willing to stay ACTIVE please disregard

Replies

• TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Such a great group of ladies! Come join in on the fun! Can't wait to see some new faces :)
  • amymrls
    Options
    lol maybe I made it sound boring but we really are a fun group of ladies. =)
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great group and great girls!!
  • amymrls
    Options
    Bump
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    We're pretty awesome. :)
  • SkyMusic
    SkyMusic Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 18, 5'2", and looking to lose 20 pounds. :) I'd love to join if you'll have me; I'll take whatever support I can get and am more than willing to help motivate others.
  • amymrls
    Options
    Yes =) we would love to have you =)
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    I am down!!! Ive lost 4.4 so far still have about 18 to go!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Love this group! Come join us, ladies!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Oh I would love to join modern pin up girls! This is just the type of group I have been looking for.
    Let me know what you need me to do!:happy:
  • lsophiaw13
    Options
    Would love to join you gals!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Sounds like a great group of women and I could really use the support! Im 25, 5'6'' and have lost 34 lbs but still have 44 to go!
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun. :)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh I want to join, but I'm on a month of not weighing in, can I join anyway???? I'll go back to weighing on the 2nd may! I love pin up girls, and would have loved to be one, like Bettie Page, she was gorgeous!
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    I would love join! Sounds like what I need. :D
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'm down!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    where do I join?! you had me at "pin up girls"
  • Paigepres
    Paigepres Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Would love to join you. I am looking to lose 17 more pounds to reach my goal. I love supporting others and could use the encouragement myself too :)
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.

I already do a weigh in every week so this should keep me going after my 12 week challenge is over :D
  • yepitsjen
    yepitsjen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! How?