My 90 day progress pics

Options

Replies

• christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You lost SO MUCH especially around your middle area which is my problem area so this gives me so much hope!! Thanks for posting and great job!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I've done this by using Myfitnesspal and doing 2 months of Turbo Jam and 1 month of Turbo Fire. I did miss like 2 weeks out of this time due to illness and a few days here and there because of life. Most of the time I did work out 5-6 days a week. For the most part I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I feel great and looking forward to the next 90 days of Turbo Fire!

That's it- I am totally going to do Turbo Fire! (If I can lol).
  • kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! What a difference 3 months makes :-) Hoping my 90th day looks that good!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow! the transformation in your legs is amazing. That's my trouble area, glad to see you doing so great. :)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Amazing hun, you look great x
  • c3nterstage
    Options
    Awesome! The difference in your lower body is amazing! Congrats, must feel great!

that's what I noticed too! I was like "omigosh, where'd her booty go??" congrats! that's usually a problem spot for most people!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. BEAUTIFUL!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have experienced similar results with Turbo Fire. My 90 days comes up next weekend. I am going to do the advanced dvd's and then probably add in ChaLean Extreme.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U go, Girl...looking FAB!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    That is great, thanks for sharing
  • jennorific
    Options
    I just started MFP yesterday but already looking at the progress from others who have been doing it for just a few months is amazing! Your pictures are definitely inspiring to me! And you look AWESOME and I can tell you FEEL awesome b/c of your gleaming smile! Your lower body transformation just floored me! Keep up the great work. You'll feel great and you already look great! Thanks for posting!
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! And you look so happy! Well done!
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    THREE MONTHS?!! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look great!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great Job! Keep it up!!!
  • fitislandgirl
    fitislandgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job :)
  • NanciDes
    NanciDes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the positive feedback. Your feedback keeps me going. Another thing that helps me to stay focused is my accountability groups that I'm a member if on Facebook. I joined one in January and I started my own in March. It really helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!