Plateau

Options
2»

Replies

• chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I didn't choose it. It started as a desperate need to loose weight thinking "okay, I'll just not eat for a while, and eat again when I loose weight" and it has gone to "I hate a 200 calories today. *kitten*, I'm a fat a@s" Mentally, I can't eat without feeling like total crap about myself. I did -not- choose to be like this, but I am. And people can stop judging me for it. Anyone that has extremely low self-confidence can relate to this feeling.
    I simply want advice on how to get past this plateau.
    My heart goes out to you. I know that eating disorders are hard to deal with. But you are looking for the wrong type of help. Have you spoken to your parent or family about this?

Please seek out a health care or mental health professional.

http://www.edreferral.com/

http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options

I didn't choose it. It started as a desperate need to loose weight thinking "okay, I'll just not eat for a while, and eat again when I loose weight" and it has gone to "I ate 200 calories today. *kitten*, I'm a fat a@s" Mentally, I can't eat without feeling like total crap about myself. I did -not- choose to be like this, but I am. And people can stop judging me for it. Anyone that has extremely low self-confidence can relate to this feeling.
    I simply want advice on how to get past this plateau.

I don't judge you for having an eating disorder, and I hope you can get some proper help for it. However, I'm not going not give you advice on how to lose more weight, and I doubt anyone else here will (at least anyone who has actually read all your posts.) This is a fitness site, it's not pro-eating disorders. Some people with EDs do find that the website, and the community, are helping them with recovery, but that doesn't seem to be what you're looking for. I really hope you have someone in real life to help you with this. :flowerforyou: