Hi, I'm Paula and I'm new...

io_ragazza
io_ragazza Posts: 23
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
And a little unsure of how this is going to go!

I'm not overweight, just a bit jiggly and would like to lose 10lb to get down to my fighting weight and look my absolute best. This is for me and of course my boyfriend is hardly going to complain :tongue:

I want to look great for my holiday, and be lighter so my running training is easier on my joints - I've just completed a 10k and am contemplating completing a half marathon next year, so need to get the nutrition right and my jiggly *kitten* in training!

Right now I'm 5'7'' and 133lb. My goal weight is 120.

Replies

• bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Welcome to MFP.This is the place if you want to compromise yourself to a healthy new life style.You are the only one to make tour own rules.So just jump in and any question, we are here to help you out with our own experiences.
    Have a great day and God bless you.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!! We are in this together. it is way easier with friends! Happy journey.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • io_ragazza
    io_ragazza Posts: 23
    Thank you all of you! I can tell having you all there is going to be a massive inspiration! :heart:
This discussion has been closed.