The Gorgeously Green Diet

Options
Hey everyone, i just bought and read a new book by Sophie Uliano called The Gorgeously Green Diet. The book covers much more than just a diet plan. It covers exercise, recipes, shopping lists, eating plans, saving money, and being kind to our planet. I have been trying the recipes and using the food plan, as well as doing her recommended exercises, and it is really wonderful. Im enjoying myself, i lost 2 pounds so far, and i am learning to eat right while being conciouse of what my effect on the earth is. Read it and live it for a happy healthy life!:bigsmile:

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That sounds like a wonderful book , I will have to check it out! TFS!!!:bigsmile:
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    Great! I would totally recommend it to everyone. Has anyone else tried it out? I especially love the recipes. Tabbouleh is one of my favorites, which is whole wheat cous cous with spices and tomatoe and that sort of thing. it's very fresh and satisfying, while being pretty healthy. I eat it cold like a pasta salad. There are also great recipes for fish, and some veg soups and the like. all yummy!