I FINALLY did it!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi everyone! I finally did it! I weighed myself this morning! 140 lbs. My goal weight was 145 and so now I have a few lbs. to play with! Now I'm in maintenance, well started today. I lost all this weight in a year and I thank GOD for helping me thru this and for putting this website in my path! To everyone, all I have to say is that if I did it, so can you! GOD bless all of you and DO NOT give up no matter how many times you fall. The important thing is getting back up and getting back on that horse!
Lots of blessings.....

Replies

• turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I finally did it! I weighed myself this morning! 140 lbs. My goal weight was 145 and so now I have a few lbs. to play with! Now I'm in maintenance, well started today. I lost all this weight in a year and I thank GOD for helping me thru this and for putting this website in my path! To everyone, all I have to say is that if I did it, so can you! GOD bless all of you and DO NOT give up no matter how many times you fall. The important thing is getting back up and getting back on that horse!
    Lots of blessings.....

you look awesome, We can do all things through Christ Jesus, even lose weight!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You give everyone on this site inspiration. Can you tell me how often you exercised? Thank you for sharing and have fun maintaining. :)
  • shalinik78
    shalinik78 Posts: 82
    Options
    Heartiest Congratulations dear and I am very sure you would never get that unwanted weight back :) Gals like you inspire gals like me ;)

Congrats once again !:drinker:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You must feel AMAZING!!!

Think of how many people you will inspire, who will see this, and believe they too can accomplish their goal.

Enjoy the feeling!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    congrats!!:flowerforyou:

I very recently hit my goal of 140 also! best of luck with maintenance!! Hopefully it is good to us!! :drinker:
  • sonjaseay
    sonjaseay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! I know that you are excited because all of your hard work and motivation has paid off.
  • Topxgun
    Topxgun Posts: 38
    Options
    119 lbs lost? That is AMAZING! Great work! You serve as inspiration for all of us!
  • xs5bdkl
    xs5bdkl Posts: 3
    Options
    Very excellent.... :flowerforyou: You are inspiring!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020165.gif

That is so fantastic! Congratulations on your awesome achievement!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You must feel incredible.....mentally, physically and emotionally!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! I bet you are on cloud nine right now!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I know you will inspire many others here as well!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's REALLY awesome of you! The dedication and hardwork that must have acquired... but I bet you feel GREAT. And you should. :-) I'm jealous. This post I think was the one little thing that I needed to convince me to go out for a jog this morning. Haha.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks for allowing GOD to use you to inspire others. Have a blessed day.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! that is an amazing success. You must feel so incredibly proud of yourself!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are TOTALLY AMAZING and an inspiration to all. Good luck in your maintenance journey. I started maintenance last week and am so nervous about adding extra calories to my diet.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    The Lord and hard work come through again. You are outstanding. Look at those muscles.
    Congratulations!!:drinker:
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! I know GOD blessed me so that I can help others also! Keep it up my friends and keep going!!!!!!!! :-)
    Lots of blessings!
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Hi and thank you! I exercised 4 days a week for 2 hours each time. Did one hour cardio and one hour free weights..... Am a lil nervous about this maintenance thing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!